Friday, March 10, 2006

Revving up for St. Pat's

I CAN'T wait for Monday which for me is the official kick off for the St. Patrick day Week! Off to St. Louis for the Dropkick Murphy's Show at Mississippi Nights. Opening for them are Horror Pops www.horrorpops.com and The Tossers from Chicago. We are leaving early so we can be in line pretty early. I am making sure I don't drink much on Sunday or Monday to keep from having to live up to the name on the blog! The crap part is having to drive home after the concert but we all have to work on Tuesday! If we could all just win the lottery Life would be sweet! Work all day and then WAHOO it's St. Pats Day on Friday! Hoping to get to bed early on Thursday Night cause I need to get up early on Friday to enjoy the Day!
Updates later on the on going week!

Love and other indoor sport scoring terms!

No comments: