Friday, September 08, 2006

BB Boring Finale!

Well it came down to the Final 2...I can't believe Janelle didn't make it. The last 2 challenges were set for her! She blew it on the mountain by accidentally letting go and then she had a had time on the fly by night. So it is Erica and Boogie....Pathetic...Who even cares if these 2 win. Boring boring boring end to all stars BB! Well of course I am still going to watch the end...I'm not an idiot...Well I guess slightly since I watch the stupid show to begin with! Won't everybody be happy hen BB is over and I quit blogging about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kriss,

I'm done with it. I'm so pissed that they rigged that challenge for a man to win. I'm not even watching the finale. Janelle deserves it more than wacked out Erika and creepy Dolce/Geisha House/Malin.
grrrr

_ said...

hey being obsessed with shows and blogging about it is great. i myself don't watch BB, but i can defintely comisserate with your enthusiasm for it.

i can't wait for Smallville, Ghost Hunters, and all the CSIs and LAw and Orders' season premieres.

O'Brien's Briar Patch said...

Kriss,

Hey, come on.....get those fingers hitting the keyboard more often....


and post some more pictures so we can look at that great smile some more....