Friday, March 30, 2007

Baby mania!!!

Today is now just 4 weeks until this thing that has been inside of me for 8 months makes a decision to come out! Okay so I have baby on the brain or bladder to be more truthful!

So all of you will have to bear with me while I blab about that for a jiffy!

He has turned head down so we aren't worrying about breach anymore. Also he has dropped so I really wasn't kidding about the bladder thing! If any of you have been around since the beginning of my blog existence then you might have read up on my problem with peeing! (Well holding my pee would be more exact!) So this 5 lb ish thing heavily weighing on my bladder is really getting to be a constant reminder that I have NO bladder control!


Okay so following is some fun things we have for Baby Hank!






Plus we have had fun decorating too! We tried to go with a decor that we wouldn't have to change for awhile!









This is our wall color with the border. When it's done it will have a vintage garage service station look...think American Graffiti movie or ole Route 66 Service Station!



This is all the crazy stuff we have collected so far and right now is piled in our breakfast nook. (UGH I just realized how un Rock n Roll me saying Breakfast nook is!!!)




Also these are all the baby blankets we have received as gifts! Man our friends and family ROCK!!!



And last but not least these are fun little binkies for the baby to show his true colors!!


You are now free to go back to your regularly schedule program!

ROCK ON!!!

1 comment:

_ said...

those clothes are too cute!

i got my friend's baby a cubs jersey (never too young to start them going for the HOME team...not the one that wins...) and green chucks. i didn't relaize baby shopping was so fun.

that's good he's turned. now me, i didn't, and i was a breech birth. (again, sorry mom)