Friday, May 25, 2007

Tagged and put in the cooler!

Okay so I got tagged again...the first time was by Britt a while ago and I think the topic was something like 5 things that make you different. I let it go and didn't post SORRY! Okay so now there is a new one going around and out of the Peoria Blogs I read I believe I got tagged for this topic by 3 separate bloggers. So Okay I will post the tag! Zeesh! Now I will not be tagging anyone after I post...it is just something I won't do. It's like the the funny emails you get or the sending you an angel from Old Navy by way of Bill Gates and if you don't send it on to 10 other deserving individuals then you will have the wrath of Satan by way of losing out on a million dollars or $10 gift card cause my uncles a lawyer and he says it legit and they have to or else mass emails. But anyway I believe the topic was:
5 Reasons I blog ( or maybe I could just answer 1 reason I can't blog more...answer Baby hank!)

1. I find it funny to relive experiences by way of posting!
2. I humor myself that anyone else really cares about sports music concerts and crap!
3. HMMM I must not have an eventful mind cause that's all I can come up with.
4. Really I can't come up with anything else!
5. Why do you keep reading I already told you I don't have another one to add!

...and as promised I choose to TAG...NOBODY!

No comments: