Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Social D!

just a quick post about Social Distortion!
The concert was at the canopy club in Urbana. It is an okay place to see a show but it's Mike Ness...I would see him play in a sewage!
Openers were not great so I won't even bore you with that except for the lead singer of the 1st opener actually said "Hey Chicago!" Silence...
Social D put on a great show always a different song list which I admire...you never know what they are going to sing. Mike came out and he seemed REALLY warmed up if ya know what I mean...If you don't then you are to young to read my post. He was pretty funny with the crowd...he even called us a handsome looking group!
After the show we stopped at a gas station to pee and get refreshments and let me tell you the clerk was hysterical. I will post about that incident all by itself but it was an experience!

So tata for now!

No comments: