Friday, December 07, 2007

Back Home again...

So I made it to AZ finally on Sunday evening... I had a great time eating and shopping!
Here's the run down...
Sunday night ate at Oregano's.
Monday
I met my friend Brandon and his son Gunnar for some lunch at In-N-Out then went shopping at AZ Mills. Got 2 new pair of Vans for me...and 3 pair of vans for Hank! I'll attached pics of them when I have time. Went to my cousins house for Chinese food that night. After went to friends house to watch the MNF game! Crazy last couple of minutes of that game!
Tuesday
Went to Last Chance and actually found a great pair of boots! Then had an awesome lunch at TeePee Tap Room. I then stopped back at AZ Mills to get a car decal made. It says..."Punk Rock Moms raise Kick Ass Kids". I then went to visit with some friends for the evening and on the way home ate deep fried tacos from Jack in the Box. Now there is a Jack down south a bit on the way to St. Louis but it is about a 2 hour drive there and then 2 back so I don't get to indulge much.
I then had top fly home at 7:40am to Peoria.

Baby hank flew great and I had a great time!
I will post some pics when I get a minute!

gone with the wind!

No comments: