Friday, June 20, 2008

Cubs cool...Sox freaks!

Cubs finally got swept by the freakin Devil Rays! We are losing to the White Sox right now but hopefully we will have a late rally to pull out a win at Wrigley Field!

SOOOOO happy Stephanie won for Top Chef. Richard kinda chocked and Lisa actually did fairly well so I was kinda sweatin it at the finale because I would have to vomit is scowl faced Lisa won!

Went to the White Sox game this past week to watch them play against the Pirates. We were there because we have a friend who pitched relief for the Pirates. I realize I am a die hard Cubs fan but let me just say...

Beautiful field but ugly inside and out fans. I guess they are called the White Sox because their fans are White Trash. Nasty dirty crash fans! I will never go back to that park!

No comments: