Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's about that time...

As you can see I haven't had ANY time to post lately and I think I have realized I just need to say goodbye...for sometime at least. Crazy I know...but little man Hank has taken so much time which is awesome. I just had my gallbladder removed and that wasn't any fun. We are getting ready for a trip to Ireland and I know it will rock...even if I am still slightly recouping!


Cubs oh my cubs...clinched the Central and that is sooo sweet!




You can always visit on myspace page ( link on the right)




and here ia a pic of Hanks 1st visit to the Bleachers at Wrigley!


His shirt says bleacher bum in training and the back says Shut up and drink your milk!


Classic!


Here is my newest tattoo on my thigh...sorry you have to see the gross cottage cheese on my thigh too!


You can also check out a new video of Hank at http://www.youtube.com/user/KDCochran0613

So take care all of you...Maybe I will be back and maybe I won't...Life will tell!

No comments: