Saturday, August 13, 2005

What's your name again?

So I guess I should explain my blog name...Krisser Pisser. It's fairly self explanitory but I do have some funny stories to go with it. It all started back in 2nd grade. We had just moved here from L.A. and the grade school we went to was in the middle of corn fields (That is a whole story in itself I will jot on later). SO we are out playing on the tire contraption. It wasn't really a swing but an aparatise with 3 large tires hooked up to railroad ties by chains. The whole idea is you straddle the tire and other school kids try to knock you off by moving the chains quickly. I was straddling the tire and lo and behold I had to pee and didn't quite get off the tire in time. So what do you do when you are at school and you have peed your pants? Go to the office and tell them you are sick. My Grandpa had to come and get me at school. So this 1st incident started a weird revolution of me, myself and I peeing my pants every 2 years. So to follow...2nd grade, 4th, 6th, 8th...I also had the keen knack of having to go to the potty at the worst moment. So into highschool and we could be driving out in the middle of podunk for a party and I would have to pull over and pee in a field. This have given me an amazing talent of being able to sqat and pee anywhere! SO last year 2 friends and I went to the BLink-182/ No Doubt show in Chicago. We were already pretty lit when we went in. We are laughing and goofing off and I trip and fall flat on my face! HA HA HA HA well we go to the bathrooma nd BIG SURPRISE I peed my pants! Thankfully it was a hot summer day so Friend #1 goes and buys a water from the food stand and we have a staged water fight! Problem solved! So as you can see the name was given to me in H.S. and it kinda just stuck! I already have stock in depends for the later years in My life...y'know just thinking ahead!
Chowder!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Kriss...in all fairness, that was a pretty hard fall!!! I would have peed too! You have another year before your next episode...where will it take place? Stay tuned!