Friday, July 21, 2006

The Reign of James

Okay so Kaysar totally screwed up when he wimped out and put up Nik and Diane... So Nik is gone. I was so nervous during the head of household but it came down to Janelle(Go Girl!) James(Not sure I trust him yet) and Danielle(Could owe us 1). What happened to Janelle? She totally flaked on the next question...she looked like she was just off in La La land. Then there were 2. James brought it home. Now, he is part of the BB6 alliance but boy he is on shaky ground as to his loyalty...I guess we will see on Sunday who he puts up!
Oh I know I am pathetic for watching but get over it...Summer wouldn't be summer without BB and TIVO of course...so I can actually have a life and be addicted to my TV.

BB6 Strong!

P.S. Sorry O'B I promise to catch you up on the freak show that was our Jeep Crash!

No comments: