Friday, July 14, 2006

East Coast Pimpin"

Okay so I know I have been logging behind on my blogging(hehehe that rhymed)...So here is the update on my 2nd trip. After being home for 1 day from my Seattle trip I went to NYC with my mom to meet my cousins who live in Sweden. We flew into JFK and then had to get all our luggage and go to the international terminal and wait for them to get out of customs! It was so great to see them. I had not seen Lena and her husband Hassa for 13 yrs. It was also the 1st time I had meet their boys Calle 11 yrs old and Jens 9 yrs old. Pretty much We did your typical NYC tourist stuff. (they had never been to NYC) ... double decker bus tour...Empire state building ...Central park...Little Italy...Times square...WTC ground Zero... Battery park... you get the picture! For the 1st time though we took the Staten Island Ferry...which I highly recommend. it is free and it leaves every half hour and goes over to Staten Island. It passes right by the Statue of Liberty and only takes 40 mins.

This is my family on the ferry!

Of course we ate and drank a bunch too! pretty tourist places but they were just fine...Ruby Foo's...Amici's...Hard rock cafe... and 1 night we meet some other cousins who live in NY for dinner at a micro brew type of place.

This is the whole gang after dinner. Oh yeah for those who saw this shirt in the previous blog...No I didn't get my sleeves tattooed...it's a shirt...(At least not yet!)

Mom and I actually got our hair cut at the Redken Exchange salon for $25. they were having a charity cut a thon and brought in 75 of their national performance artist to cut hair... I got Hugo form LA and we have taken classes from him before and he is a riot...and My mom got Brian who is from Canada and also have taken classes from him! It was so freakin awesome to just sit and be clients! Hugo cutting my hair!

So that was my East Coast trip in a nut shell!
I promise to blog more often about random non interesting crap for Y'all to read!

So long Suckers!

2 comments:

O'Brien's Briar Patch said...

Gotta tell you....

You've got the best smile around...

What's the latest on the bum who hit your SUV?

Kriss said...

Hey O'B Thanks!
Actually the story(about the jeep crunch) is quite good...I promise to post the story for my next blog...Until Next time!
~Kriss