Friday, June 30, 2006

Back home in the USSR!

Okay so not really...but I am finally back from all my travels!
Seattle was kickin' awesome! We tried to see Snow Patrol in concert but you had to be a resident of WA. OR, or ID to buy tickets! WTF? Oh well! We still ate like kings and lived like queens while we were there! We had some serious Mini golf happening...can you say 3 hole in 1's... oh yeah!

This is LT Emily(Cousin) and Claire(Cousin) oh and me...at the last hole in 1 on the 18th baby!!!

How do you like my ability at using my timer...?

We also ate 1 scrumptious lunch at Cutters on the water right down from Pike's Fish Market!

Hello my name is Crabby Abby and I think you should eat me! Sorry Pamela Anderson...this girl is gonna eat the crab!!!

We also got to eat the dessert voted Seattle's Best Chocolate dessert!

Does anyone else take pictures of their food? Please with a dessert like that I had to photo it so I could remember how Yummy it was!

We also went to my cousin Brians who lives on Lopez island...we had to take a Ferry to get there and he took us for a boat ride around all the San Juan islands and I could see Canada from his boat. It was sweet...we also got to ride his ATV around his property!


Ferry ride to the island!

LT and I also went to the SPACE NEEDLE and EMP(Experience Music Project!) The EMP is a kick ass music museum very hands on definitely a place you could get lost in! I highly recommend partaking in the EMP if you are going to visit Seattle!

This is the space needle in the background and the highly unusual EMP building in the front! The architect for this building was dong some serious LSD!

So to sum up the 1 st leg of my bicostal vacation...hole in 1...got crabs...met a ferry ...and got a needle in the EMP!

Good Times!

next Post East Cost Pimpin!


( I think it is funny how when I do Spell check...EMP comes up to change it to HEMP...HAHAHA I make my self tinkle!)

1 comment:

_ said...

i think it's HILARIOUS when you do the blogger spellcheck, it doesn't recognize "blog"!

i love how you take pictures of food. one trip to florida, the dish i got (which was $$$ as well) was so beutiful i didn't want to eat it, so i took a picture of it then ate it.