Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm BAAAACK!

Okay so I know it's not like it's a great big loss but I realize my life of just posting whenever I want to is over. Life has been pretty crazy. Things I want to touch on.
1. Trip to LA
2.Getting signed Headshot from Howie of BB
3. Getting to see Pete from Fall Out Boy's family xmas card!

Oh BTW...Happy Valentine's day to all you suckers!

Okay so we went out to LA.

Day 1
Went shopping in Santa Monica and visited EXILE cycles. They were amazing people who work there. We also saw Russell in working on his computer. (If you are a fan of build or Bust y'know what I am talking about.) We saw some great motorcycles and bought some t-shirts and stuff. Then we drove to my cousins and of course got stuck in traffic but it was worth the wait cause we ate at Lucille's BBQ. Let me just tell you...I kept thinking seriously what kinda BBQ is this going to be in CA! OMG is was awesome! I now know why they have a 2 hour wait to get a table!

Day 2
Went to Ontario Mills and spent some coin at Virgin Record Stores! and we of course at lunch at In and Out burger. Jim ate 2 Double Doubles! We also learned about getting our fries done animal style!
Animal Style = Fresh French Fries + Melted Cheese+ grilled onions+ thousand Island dressing!

The rest of the day we spent at The Pomona Fairgrounds for the 58th Grand National Roadster Car show. It was amazing!

Day 3
Went to our friends house in Woodland Hills. Enjoyed dinner that evening at Joe's a great restaurant in Santa Monica.

Day 4
OUR ANNIVERSARY!
Got up really freaken' early to go get in line for The Price is Right! When we got there we were astounded to see people had been camping out since 7 the night before! Seriously!!!
So we did not get into the theater at all. They gave out 600 tickets and then even 300 people in front of us didn't get in! It was crazy!!!! I am all for waiting in line for an awesome concert but for The Price is Right?! What to do...went and had breakfast and decided to go to Universal Studios! Had a great time... We saw them taping desperate Housewives and also saw the actor Justin Long(Dodgeball...Waiting...Accepted...iMac Commercials) He was on his way into a sound stage taping Live free or Die Hard...The new Die Hard movie!
So then we had an amazing dinner at Border Grille in Santa Monica for our anniversary.

Day 5
Got up and made our way to the airport...Let me just tell you that LAX has no idea how to run security smoothly! It was a bumblefck. But we did see Scoot Weiland the ex lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots / Velvet Revolver also trying to get thru security!

Okay so I will post some pics of our trip!

Don't worry I'll be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott Weiland! No Way!!

I had a blast at your shower! Good luck with the trivia contest