Thursday, February 22, 2007

OH PETEY!!!

Okay so it is such a long story I will try to give you the readers digest condensed version but at work one day I am doing a clients hair and when she is under the dryer she notices on the cover of one of our magazines a pictured of Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy. She tells me how she is at her aunts house and she was looking thru her xmas picture cards and mentions how the guy in this one picture has hair like the lead singer of Fall Out Boy. (She meant the lyricists and guitar player but she was close.) So her aunt says " No that is just one of the boys of a couple we knew when we lived in Chicago...Little Petey Wentz." My client didn't know his name then but recognizes it when she sees his pic. So she goes to her Aunts house and get s the picture and tells her Yes it is him. Okay so I do her Aunts hair too so I tell her she must bring the pic in so I can see it. She also brings in the card too which actually states that Pete is very successful with his band touring the country...BLAH BLAH BLAH. She has no idea that the little boy her daughter used to play with is now a member of the IT band of the moment! So I actually got a copy of the picture card but I wasn't able to get the other card but for fun here it is!

1 comment:

_ said...

that's so awesome!

the closest i can get is that my mom knows the guitarist from mudvayne (i think his real name is greg tribbett, but he goes by "gurgg" maybe?) 's mom.

no shit. but again, my mom knows everyone's mom.