Saturday, November 17, 2007

And So it Starts...

this is the time of year I love...er loathe...er oh I don't know...
A good chunk of those around me have been complaining about the moving up of the Christmas holiday and although I agree I feel like you either play into it or you don't. I like to enjoy each holiday and with it comes lots of great things...cold nights outside and warm nights inside...all the fun parties...Movies...Y get the idea! It of course starts the beginning of the crap I hate...oops sorry mom ...Things I dislike a really really really lot...The crazy shopping attempts...cleaning off my car and warming it up...the sickness.

Okay boys and girls Lets break it down!

THE GOOD

Cold out warm in...
Is their really anything better than cuddling up inside and trying to warm your ice cold feet on your husbands body? I keep letting him know that it was in our vows to keep each other warm so he has to let me use his body for a heating pad!

PARTY!!!
I think my dance card is already full with Jaycees Christmas parties and the Christmas projects...Potter and Anderson's open house (Actually last night) the chiefs are having a holiday party for season ticket holders...the list goes on!

Movies...
stated in a previous post I love the amount of Xmas movies that come out...if it's the 15th time It's a Wonderful life or Miracle on 34th street is on TV I will usually leave it on...plus all the myriad of Lifetime scroogesque movies...It's pretty good.

Let me go off kilter here for a sec as I just realized something...I think it is just loads of fun to make fun of all the Xmas episode that TV shows do...BUT with the writers strike I wonder if we will have any?!?!?!?

Okay Now for THE BAD!!!

Crazy Shopping!
Do I really need to elaborate?

Cleaning off the car
My husband has been trying to get the garage rearranged enough so my car car be parked in side but if it snows while you are out then you still have to go to all the work ARGH!

Sickness!
The madness as it seems to just get passed around...

Happy Festivas!

No comments: