Wednesday, November 07, 2007

what's going on...

Or... What has been going on....


Sorry so long since the last post but getting back form FL just took some time to get back into the swing of things.


Halloween***


It was a great night...Hank looked like a little version of his Daddy...



I took the day off of course and got everything ready for Halloween...Gave out candy and lots of loot...My husband says I give out to much but I always tell him it's actually a payoff so the neighborhood kids don't egg or F&*^ with the house! I give out little debbie snacks and bags of chips and large size movie style candy and handfuls of the actually small Halloween candy. I then took the baby to my mom's house and worked late shift at the Jaycees Haunted House...


Here is how cute I looked!


TV...

I have been watching tons of reruns of A&E's Intervention...I am totally addicted to that show...New episodes come out in December.

I love this new show called Reaper...it's hilarious...about a 21 yr old whose parents sold his soul to the devil and now he has to work for the devil by capturing escaped souls from hell. I know it doesn't sound like ti but it is hilarious!

So disappointed in Private Practice...a big razberry!

Amazing Race 12 is on ...it took over for Viva Laughlin which of course only made it on for 2 episodes...but of course I watched it because Hugh Jackman was on it!

Funniest line on Amazing Race... Kynt and Vyxsin are a goth couple who are on the race and they were getting on a boat ferry in Ireland and Vyxsin says "2 Ferries getting on a Ferry"

Dropkick Murphys***

I am still dealing with no DKM show in Chicago. They are playing in Milwaukee on Monday. Jim and Shawn are going to drive up to WI for the show...I get to stay home with the baby. We got free tickets so that is freaking cool! Also The Tossers are opening up for them...Chicago Irish band!

More to follow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute costume. Did you make it yourself?

I like Reaper, too, but I still haven't found anything to replace the beloved Veronica Mars or Gilmore Girls.

Kriss said...

I did make it myself since the smallest chefwear makes chef coats is 2T. It worked great because he is such a drool master that the bib had a dual purpose.

Fraochán said...

I WANT to see DKM pictures! Damn I wanted to go - but Milwaukee? During the week? Shit. This thing called WORK gets in the way of that. I was so pissed. I've been whining on their myspace/fan site to come to Chi-town....

I'm super jealous of people who get to go.....

L said...

Hank is adorable in his chef costume. Do you have any idea who this is? I meant to tell you when you cut my hair the other day that you were linking to my blog!