Monday, October 22, 2007

FLORIDA BOUND




So Hank and I are off to FL to go to my cousin's wedding. We are staying at a resort that has dress code for the lobby...WTF!!! Oh well they say you can get from your room to the beach without going through the lobby...The crappy part is our flight leaves at 6am so i have to be dressed up to fly so I can check into the hotel! I guess we will have to leave our redneck ways behind...y'know I love haulin' Hank around in public in just a diaper.




Here are some hank pics for ya all...And I will post when I get back on the trip!




Hank and Jim at the Peoria Jaycees Kids Day at the Haunted House!


Hey it's me and my big brother Shawn!Look at my cool Chuck's!Hey I love the Halloween candy like my Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics.
Have fun at the wedding.