Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sorry Cubs...You got Trumped!

Okay so I will quickly touch on the fact that the Cubs took thew division...It got a bit close but the Brewers helped us out...I wish I could give a great story about being at a great bar watching with friends and the final out ...we all cheer. But I don't.

I was actually helping my friend set up her reception for her wedding on Saturday. So Friday night consisted of Rehearsal...Rehearsal Dinner at Peoria Pizza Works. Now we did have the game on and we won...but we didn't know the outcome yet of the Brewers game. We then went to the Reception hall and had a great time decorating and getting everything ready! (I will come back to post about the wedding cause it was awesome). Back to the Cubs...So another friend and I were cruising in the car to pick something up for the reception and she got a call from a friend who told her the padres won. I know kinda boring but Oh well...The wedding Way out trumped the Cubs for the weekend. I know all think I put the CUBS into one of the top sections of my priorities list but This Wedding took tops...Sorry CUBS!

1 comment:

_ said...

and i was at work....listening on the radio for the cubs and checking the gameday on the internet for the brewers. thank God i had two other cub fans there to get excited with.

hopefully come playoff crucial games ill be at a bar or party.