Friday, October 12, 2007

U always get picked up!

Whatever so the Cubs didn't even show up to play the playoffs! Zambrano was the only thing actually playing baseball that night and Lou takes him out so he will be fresh to pitch a game that SURPRISE they never got to play...It was like an omen...I could see it happening.
Now I usually pull for the team who beat us ...that way if they win the World Series I can say "OH well... at least we got beat by the champs"...well in this case because I think D-Back fans are well...arrogant...I am pulling for the Rockies! So far they are up 1 game and WHAT is with the fact that Arizona couldn't sell out for a division title game. It's mind blowing! @ hours before game time they still had blocks of 25 you could buy together!

So as it goes the Bears broke our hearts on Sept 30th (while the Packers are still
undefeated) and then the Cubs went down the spiral and as a Chicago fan I was feeling pretty down and then last Sunday we gear up to watch the Bears play the Packers for Sunday night football and amazingly enough...The freakin Bears pull off the upset and beat the Packers...So now all is forgotten and as a sports fan I can sit back and get back to being a Chicago fan again.
Y'See all we need is for the Cubs to beat the Cardinals and the Bears beat the Packers.
Life is going to be okay!

DA BEARS!

1 comment:

_ said...

GO ROCKIES GO