Monday, October 22, 2007

Hank the Superhero!

I (of course) always thought my little man was pretty special but as I find out he's a phenomenon. OR he has a special talent that is considered a phenomenon. It is called the "binkie flutter" here is the article:
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/115/3/e367

I also have been trying to get in on video and so far what I have caught isn't very good quality.
It is pretty funny and it can throw people totally off guard if they see it. Hopefully I can get a better version of it caught on video. Maybe I can send it in to David Letterman and we can go out for stupid human tricks...

Too bad this will end when he is about 1 year of age...he could of had a very prosperous job in the circus!

Here is a failed attempt to catch it but as you can see sometimes he prefers something else in his mouth instead of the binkie!

No comments: