Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cubs Lose but...

So we watched the game last night and they couldn't quite pull it off...AGH! Aramis hit 2 so close almost home runs...compared to the AZ D-backs 2 actual home runs!
I have a bit of a rant...Why do the Diamondbacks have D-backs on the front of their uniforms? Your name is the Arizona Diamondbacks we call you D-backs because it is easier but to stitch you official jersey with D-Backs...I don't get it!

I did make the news though...here is the link:
http://www.week.com/news/local/10219721.html?video=YHI&t=a

Hey Britt: Check out my shoes!

We can also add to Hanks list of stuff he has done in his 5 month existence:
Got his picture on TV!

Let's score some runs tonight!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE SUCH A ROCKSTAR!
I MEAN HANK'S SUCH A ROCKSTAR!

Fraochán said...

Go Cubs!! YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

_ said...

yea, that is SO AWESOME!

im so jealous i wanted to go to kelleher's.

hehe....poor arizona can't put the whole mascot name on their jersey. i woulda just put "arizona" duh

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! Well, like the true Cubs fans we are....remember, there's always next year!!!

Fraochán said...

argggg I have a student in my class who keeps singing with happiness b/c the Cubs lost...I recommended her to stay mute about it....b/c someone may hurt her. hehe.

O'Brien's Briar Patch said...

Don't know about anyone else, but I can tell from that short clip that you have a great personality and have to be a lot of fun to be around.

Even though I'm not a big baseball fan anymore, I was rooting for the Cubs.

Best wishes,

SO

Kriss said...

Thanks O'B!
I figure you have to live your life and hope those around you enjoy it too!
Kriss