Friday, September 21, 2007

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

***Closes Dropkick Murphys concert is Milwaukee...(Which I normally don't mind driving too but already have plans for that Monday night!) Hello Chicago where are you!!!


***Pro Image in the mall isn't getting any of their Bears stuff in for another week...WTF?!?!?!...It's getting to be the 3rd week of regular season!


*** I would like to know WHY the Cubs game was blocked out in Peoria the other night?!?!?!?!
It was the freakin ESPN game of the night!
No worries because I would still rather listen to Ron and Pat on WIRL 1290...! Plus on a happy side you can hear some great old classic country songs after the game!

*** When you get fitted for a bridesmaid dress before you order it...Why the F*&K does it still come in 3 sizes to big!

***Why do friends and family ( Who you know are very intelligent) forward you the crap emails about how Bill Gates is going to send you a heaping check for forwarding this email!?

If anyone has a great and profound answer to help me from wanting to strangle the next thing that walks by I would love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kriss-
Come down off the ledge. If you strangle someone, you'll be in jail and you won't be able to see who rocks Brett's world. Or, who wins Top Chef.

_ said...

- what the f? chicago should always get a concert

- and i always thought pro image got EVERYTHING. everything in the frickin' eastland mall has bears stuff

- yea, my sister and her hubby were mad. and i hear WEEK was getting calls. it's a local team people!

- maybe it's the time difference???

- hehe...my fave is "this little girl is dying, if you do not fwd it SHE WILL DIE!"


these may not be the answers, but at least i took an at bat

Fraochán said...

OHHHH I was hot TOO when I saw that Dropkick Murphy's wasn't coming to Chi-town. Milwaukee? For real?

*pouts*

I sent them an email requesting them in Chicago. Ha! I bet they read it too. Ha!Ha!