Friday, September 21, 2007

My Gift to you...

Well some of you might know that Cub playoff tickets go on sale this Sunday...
Some of you might also know about my normal routine of getting regular season tickets for the Cubs...

*** Friday in February...I take the day off of work...sit in front of my computer waiting for virtual waiting room to choose me...and dial non stop on the phone to obtain as many games as the day will allow. My husband and I will make a game plan on which games to ask for 1st... depending on opponent and giveaways...I then make it my task to not quit until I have dialed the last time before the box office closes...We are talking 8 hours here!

So some might assume that I would be sitting aimed and ready to attempt to get play off tickets...but alas NO!

I feel that if I were to obtain playoff tickets before we actually win the division...we will not win the division. So if ...I mean WHEN we win the division...I will then make it my mission to find playoff tickets...O yes I will!

So to all you Cub fans out there...this is my gift to you!

1 comment:

homemade baby shower gifts said...

cute post i like it ^__^