Monday, September 17, 2007

TRAINWRECK!!!

Hey there guys I know you think I am going to post about Britney and the VMA's but I am actually talking about Rock of Love...Y' know the show about crazy bitches trying to win a musicians heart...No not Flavor of Love...but I can see how you might get confused!
As much as I love to belt out a Poison song at karaoke...I Love/Hate this show even more!!!
Thankfully Bret finally kicked out Lacy the truly freak girl who's father and step mother were even more stepford like! Down to Jess and Heather...Does anyone else think Heather used to be a guy in another lifetime?

I can't wait to see who he picks and then breaks up with in 2 weeks after the show!

"Will you stay and Rock my World?" I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Chowderhead!

Oh let me also add that the VMA are called the Video Music Awards...did you read the last word AWARDS!!! they gave out like 6 and everything else were weird performances in suites and stuff...
It might be official...I am getting old!

4 comments:

_ said...

yee-es! i have found yet another person hopelessly addicted to "ROL"

lacey's dad SERIOUSLY creeped me out!

_ said...

yea, and was UP with the VMAs? i remember looked forward to that when i was younger.

i did like FOB's performance....UNTIL some hip hop shit collaborated into it and ruined the song. why fall out boy why?

Anonymous said...

It is such trainwreck television. I was happy to see Heather go off on Lacey though.
So apparently that's what you get when you have Timberland in charge of the VMA's. Remember back when the shows were exciting? Like when Pearl Jam and Neil Young did Rockin in the Free World or when Kid Rock and Run DMC did Walk this Way?
And BTW, where the hell is Gilmore Girls at 10am and Dawson's Creek at 9am? My world is not right.

Trudi said...

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my site and putting mine on your blog roll.

I am/was addicted to ROL!!! The funny thing is that Jess works at a local bar where I live. I about freaked when I found that out. I have to say that I called the finale way early into the competition. I am happy/sad that he chose Jess. I liked her the best, but at the same time I thought that she deserved better than him. Good news is that she has a boyfriend (not Brett) so I cannot wait to see the recap show on Sunday.

Lacey was great entertainment - loved to hate her! I was thrilled when she finally got kicked off the show!!! Her dad said it all. As strange as he was, you finally understood why she was the way she was.