Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What goes around ...comes around

I would not say I have Pet Peeves...just things that irk me ...which now that I think about it is a Pet Peeve...
People have random different things that drive them crazy...Like Britt would prefer people to use plural s and the 's in the correct fashion. Angie would like others to not kill her while driving and possibly serve her and Rob food and drink without attitude.
Well I realize I am not the "America's Most Smartest Supermodel" by any means but I feel my common sense is on a fairly upper level and I'z ain 't no idiot.
On Real Housewives of the OC last night Laurie is planning her wedding to Multi Millionaire George. When the show first started she was struggling and had to *gasp* work and take care of her 3 kids all by herself. Well now she is getting Mercedes as gifts and going on crazy vacations and her life is totally different. Now for the Pet Peeve...Laurie keeps talking bout how her life has made a complete 360 degree switch. UM Laurie...that means you are right back where you were before...I think you are wanted to say 180 degree turn.

Also did anyone catch American Gladiators the other night? OH the cheese factor! I guess it worked in the 80's...but of course I'll still be watching it cause HELLO...Writer's are still on strike!

I watched 1 vs. 100 last Friday and they did a MEN VS WOMEN version. The women crapped out at 50,000$ because she thought 4 was a prime number instead of 11. then the 21 year old never had a girlfriend self professed loser came on and just won your heart and 1,000,000 $. He actually answered all the questions and knocked out the 100 women. I think he will not have as hard of a time finding a girlfriend now.

What else I'll be watching since the writer's are still outta here...
Survivor Fan Favorites
Big Brother
Rock of Love 2
Celebrity Rehab
LA INK Kat's pregnant?

Just like the writers I am outta here!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

God, this writer's strike has been heaven to "guilty pleasures". I, too, find myself watching "The Real Housewives of O.C." (It's super embarrassing to admit it, especially since I watch it with my 13 year old!). I've also started watching "Snoop Dog's Father Hood."

Now I'm debating - which is more embarrassing?

On the plus side, I've also read a ton of books lately.

Trudi said...

I am with you on the reality tv. I am a junkie. It probably does not help that I seek out other opportunities to watch 'bad' television. I will have to check out a couple you have talked about. I love train wrecks.

Anonymous said...

I always feel SOOOO guilty for watching Real Housewives. Here's what's bothering me:

1)Cristina seriously didn't put license plates on the Hummer because they didn't match? WTF?

2)Quin's 'boyfriend' seems like the biggest jack in the world.

3)Just how big are Tamara's son's teeth and what a spoiled loser. "I don't want to do manual labor and I want to make about $100,000 a year." Another jack.

4)I don't understand Ashley's hair.

Jennifer said...

Quin to me is a mystery. There's something so strange about her. I also see a huge lesson in her clothing, it really can seem to make a 20 pound difference. And the bf, Quin's always saying how he's so intellectual and I just don't see it. He seems like a doofus, an inconsiderate doofus, not even answering her when she asks if he is her boyfriend.

Oh, and Tamra's son, what a jackalope. I guess he thinks someone should pay him that much because, what, he wants to make that much?

(Okay, I just realized how pathetic this is, I am more worked up over the H of OC than I am the election! I blame it all on my good friend Katrina, who got me hooked on the show-that and the fact we lived 3-4 miles from Coto a couple of years ago, so I like to watch for places I've been).

Fraochán said...

Ohhhh I watched about 15 minutes of American Gladiator the other night....wow that was cheesy. haha - to think - that was a hit back in the day.....

Kriss said...

Also On Housewives...Where is Tamara's son...is here living with Duff Daddy now? I haven't gotten into Snoop but Shawn (stepson) watches it...Oh Yeah and I love all the reruns of Sunset Tan. Seriously the Olly girls and Jeff's hair...Mysteries of the world.

_ said...

i loved AG in the 80s....i was skeptic to see what it would bring to the table now in 2008. but seriously, LOVE it. esp wolf...he alone is reason enough to watch.

_ said...

oh yea, and i love "fatherhood" too jennifer. snoop cracks me up.