Saturday, January 05, 2008

What's Up!

Going to Chicago at the end of January for our 8th Anniversary! Not sure about dinner yet I'll keep ya posted!

Dropkick Murphy's in St. Louis in March!!! At the Pageant theater...never been there so I will let you know what I think... FYI...last time I saw them in St. Louis I got to kiss Ken Casey on the cheek on stage!

Street Dogs are playing at Warped this year!

Cubs Caravan is going to be at the Riverplex in a couple weeks...I hope I get Ted Lilly for my autograph!!! Also I got VIP seating for the question and answers section!

Baby Hank made his 1st ER visit on Christmas day when he pulled a TV tray with a wooden nativity scene on it down on his mouth! At least the blood on his Baby's First Christmas bib matched the color of the bib!

Getting some new tattoos in FEB! I'll keep ya posted when I get them...

I just realized I think I overuse (1 word...2?) the ! at the end of my sentences...Although I can say I am generally excited when I am typing the sentence.

Attended a murder mystery night last night that the Peoria Jaycees put on and I had such a great time...BTW our team won cause we are smart like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya wouldn't want to be ya but I'd hang out which ya!

4 comments:

Fraochán said...

I haven't decided which DKM concert I want to go to! None of the dates, for this area, are really great ones for my work schedule! crap!

Kriss said...

luckily Hubby and I are off on Mondays so that works out great for us. Wednesday in Chicago isn't such a great day so STL it is!

Jennifer said...

I love murder mystery parties. The Jaycees sounds like fun...
Funny that you mention the Cubs Caravan, I got my dad tickets to it for Xmas...
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hey Krisser....I'll be hosting the early part of the Cubs Caravan. Please make it a point to come say "hi". I'd love to meet ya.