Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Move is ON!

Okay so we are getting ready to move houses starting tomorrow. We hope to then be done by the weekend after Thanksgiving. It isn't the best time to move but I think this whole year could be summed up as "The Year I had No Control Over!"
Oh BTW We found out we are having a BOY! We already have names because they are after our grandfathers. So Henry Ward it is. I do have some friends who are insisting that I am naming him after Henry Rollins...which in my book isn't a bad role model but if I actually went with the infatuation thing the child's name would look something like " Gavin Hugh Mike Henry Jake Colin Blah Blah..." I think you get the picture. (For Reference if you haven't read many posts...Gavin DeGraw...Hugh Jackman...Mike Ness...Henry Rollins...Jake Gyllenhal...Colin Ferrell)
We will actually call him "HANK" although put together with the last name he sounds a bit like a linebacker instead of a rock star. I did find a great website and I am sure there are more out there but it's punk rock baby clothing http://www.punkbabyclothing.com/Punk_Baby_Clothing.php
I can't wait to do a little shopping there!
I will let you know if we decorate the room in soothing skull and crossbones!
Until next time...
And as promised to O'B I will try to blog more often!
ASTA!

No comments: