Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Where does the time go!

Okay so I know I haven't been around lately! And by that I mean in the blogging world. So as you see I was chairing the Peoria Jaycees Haunted House and that about took up every second of my time while not at work. Oh Yeah... I am also pregnant so SLEEP has taken up any other free time I might of had. So sorry to all those who sit and stare blankly at my blog while I don't post anything. I have some comforting words to make you feel better.....Go Get A Life! Hehehehe!
So since NYC my life has consisted of the Haunted House. Since it is not Halloween anymore we are still in the process of breaking it down.
I did get to see a Social Distortion show at House of Blues in Chicago. Supersuckers opened up for them. It was great...EXCEPT since I am pregnant I couldn't enjoy the show from the very front rail. I had to stand in the back at a safe distance. Still a great show but I would of much preferred being as close to Mike Ness as possible! I also made it to Bloomington for a show my friend set up at Pauly's. Went to the last Cubs game and made it home to watch the Bears game. Watch the Cardinal's win the World Series...Whatever...watched the Bears kick some ass on the field...I'll take a superbowl over an undefeated season any day! Oh yeah and we are moving to a new house...not very far...just 4 houses from where we live now...do you think we like where we live? Shawn and Jim went to the Godsmack concert on Sunday in Moline. Breaking Benjamin opened. They also already got their tickets for Disturbed.

So I got some new tattoos...

The top 1 I got done at Freedom Ink in the Heights by Tim Beck...I kinda screwed it up as I let my tank get stuck to the tattoo while it was healing so the Nautical star on the right has to be touched up.
The Bottom 1 also done by Tim. It's my niece and nephews name. At this point I didn't think I could have kids of my own so now that I am pregnant I think my own child would have a complex if I didn't get their name tattooed on me so as soon as that baby is out and we have named it and I saved up the $ I will be adding to that!

So I guess I got yah all caught up...Hopefully I can blog some in the next month or so...JK

Chowderhead!
l

7 comments:

_ said...

i also thought "whatever" to the cards winning. at least we go for our HOME team. matt behan (suprisingly) said it the funniest though: "i hope all you cards fans are done TOUCHING YOURSELVES NOW" ha ha

are you going to disturbed? i got my tickets in the mail the other day.

you're pregnant????!!!

_ said...

i've heard tim beck is a fantastic tattoo artist

Anonymous said...

Nothing cheapens a woman more than a tattoo. (in my opinion). I just lost all respect for you. One of these days, I guarantee you, and thousands of other women,WILL want those damn things removed. That oughta be fun, huh?

_ said...

i wish some anonymous person would lose respect for me. wow, what a heartbreak..........

;)

Kriss said...

It's a good thing I didn't post a picture of the tattoo of the word RESPECT that spans my ass. :)

O'Brien's Briar Patch said...

KP,

Congrats on the baby. I hope everything goes well for you.

Good to see you finally posted again. Been looking forward to it.

As for anonymous, why don't you grow a spine and put a name to your junk since you think your opinion or respect of others matters so much.

Anonymous said...

man u mus b inked up like them old Brooklyn subway cars girl. ummmmm i bet that big ass sure gets a lot of respect and attention.