Monday, December 11, 2006

Add another Dropkick to the list

So we just got our tickets to another Dropkick Murphy's show. Yet again at the House of Blues in Chicago. New venue for the Dropkicks as I haven't ever seen them here. It is one of my favorite venues to see a live show. It's a great line up...Dropkicks, Sick of it All and the Aggrolites. So I was trying to remember the times I have seen the Dropkicks and I thought I had seen them 5 times already but once I did some checking it was actually 4.
July 2005 Warped Tour Chicago
October 2005 Rave Milwaukee opened with Gang Green, Dark Buster and Lost City Angels
November 2005 Vic Chicago opened with Big D and The Kids Table
March 2006 Mississippi Nights St. Louis opened w/ Sick of it All, Horrorpops and The Tossers

So now it's a great line up because you get to enjoy The Aggrolites (SKA) with Sick of it All (Old School Hard Core Punk) and the Dropkicks (Irish Punk).

The downfall of course is the fact that I will be in the far back since I will be about 8 months pregnant! I wouldn't be suprised if hank came out yelling OIW!

I did think about something the other day...I hear bout people who put earphones on the pregnant belly and play Mozart and other soothing classical like music...and then there's me. I sit at insanely loud rock concerts. So if my son comes out and he looks like he's been the the mosh already I guess I can only blame myself.

I guess I need to get him the t-shirt that says "My Mom Rocks!"

Rock ON!

No comments: