Saturday, April 21, 2007

Crazy Daze!

Okay so the Cards beat us at Home...that sux! Thankfully it wasn't a ass beater! Anyway it was one of the weirdest games with the Pujols Derosa out at 1st...then the crazy WWE Henry Blanco beating at the base for a triple play but later changes to an out...to the crazy ball stolen base out over running of 2nd base! Seriously do we feel like the waveland addison clark is the Bermuda Triangle? Just a thought! Let's hope today is a better game...I am very hopeful as we actually show signs of an actually 5 man pitching team if Zambrano could get his act together. Now we need to get some runs.
I won't be able to watch the game as I get to go to my nieces tea party birthday party and then I have to work for a bit and then I will be at The Peoria Jaycees International BeerFest at Expo Gardens. I will be the way pregnant person selling beer tix!

LAAAAAAZY DAZE~~~~~

No comments: