Thursday, April 26, 2007

Waiting for the 1st Coming!

Arightty Then!!! It is April 26th and my official due date is tomorrow Friday April 27th. So far nothing...NADA...not so much as a sympathy pain. So last weekend I worked the Peoria Jaycees International Beerfest. I sold beer tickets from 3- 8pm. I had some fun t-shirts I wanted to make and wear but I thought since I was representing the Jaycees I should partially behave myself.
T-shirt sayings
#1 RU my baby's daddy?
#2 Do you know who this baby's Mommy is?
#3 Buy my mommy a beer! (In caption bubble from bulge)

I worked all this week and endured phone call after phone call wondering if the baby is here yet? figured out it was more fun to call all my friends at weird times and when they answer with a catch in their breath say "Sorry no baby yet!"

We did get the nursery done and maybe I will have time to post some of the pics.

I went to my nieces birthday party at the Tea room and she let me know that Baby Hank was the only boy she would let stay at her princess party!

So tonight I decided to go out for 1 last night. A little Karaoke at the Firehouse should kick this baby into gear. Plus how fun will it be to go into labor at a bar. Show up at the emergency room smelling of cigarettes and booze, No wedding ring on (too swollen to wear it) with a "husband" who has a different last name! Oh yeah that will be fun!
Do you know why Methodist calls it "The Wonder Center"?
All the women are wondering who the daddy is!

I digress... so if that doesn't send baby hank into this world I have planned to:
*Volunteer Friday night for the late shift answering phones at the WTVP Auction...Remember Bid High Bid Often!
* See the Cornstock lab production of High School Musical on Saturday morning
* Do some Prom hair in the afternoon
* Volunteer yet again for the late shift at the auction on Saturday night.
***Oh and I better be watching the Cubs kill some Cardinals this weekend!
So if anyone has any other ideas to offer to try to coax baby hank into the world feel free to let me know!

PUSH!!!

No comments: