Monday, April 24, 2006

Does She or Doesn't She? Only Her Krisser Pisser Knows for Sure.

Okay this is my slogan!
It seems I am having more fun on the computer lately...if I am not making fun of someone's MySpace page then I am looking up life themes or quizzing my friends...well here is another one for you to try. You just put in a word and then it will sloganize the word. So try out the link and if you get a funny one you can comment back so I can laugh too!

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

3 comments:

_ said...

"Only Assrammer Has The Answer."

i just love the word "assrammer"...i use it on POOHOLE...oops, sorry pujols...all the time.

hehe...but "buttpirate" had a good one too...

"Uh-oh, Better Get Buttpirate."

Kriss said...

We put in Cubs too and got...Deep Chocolate Cubs!
I find this website gives me lots of time to stay away from things I should be doing!

Anonymous said...

A Drama is Forever

I Feel Like Guns Tonight