Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I HATE Computers!

Sorry it's been awhile guys but my hard drive went PSFTT! about a week ago so I bought a new one installed it myself and have been trying to download all my applications into my new hard drive... I have yet tried to hook up the old hard drive as a slave and try to salvage anything I can on it!
I know that previous paragraph makes me look and sound like a computer geek but those who know me are laughing in disbelief about what I just said I was doing. Any WHO...I promise to blog later when I have my life and computer in order!

Chowderhead!

Oh let me just add...SWEEP!
(It is the only saving grace I have as a Cub fan. We can beat the F*#% out of the Cardinals!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did what?

Put the computer down. Back away slowly...

_ said...

there's 2 things cub fans can hope for: 1) they win and 2) they beat the F*#% out of the Cardinals!

Kriss said...

Angie...seriously I put in a new hardrive MYSELF!!!

Kriss said...

Britt...
i wish I knew you needed tix to the game on Sunday earlier...I just sold 4 bleacher...BOOHOO!