Thursday, August 31, 2006

Janelle's back for another Swing!

Okay so I realize my allegiance to Janelle wavered a bit when she was acting like an idiot but it's back in full SWING now!
That girl can't lose a challenge!
She took herself off the block again with the POV! This in turn made Erica put up her best friend! BUH BYE Dani!
Will and Boogie are cracking me up...who would of bet they could of stayed in this long it is a riot!
Final 4 has to be Janelle, Will, Boogie, and George!
Erica can't make it this week...although she would be smart to take to the final 2 with you because I don't think 1 person would give her the money!
Well tonight is eviction night and the new HOH competition!
I can't wait!

Oh BTW, it's the last night to go cheer on your Peoria Chiefs! See ya at the ballpark!

Batter UP!

No comments: