Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Almost a month?!?

*****Special anouncement...the spell check is not working so I hope you can figure out what the #$%^ I am tyring to say!

Okay so I haven't had much time to post lately...I of course have so many things I would love to go on and on about but it looks like you are going to get the Reader's Digest condensed version!

***SOOOOO EXCITED about the winter version of Big Brother starting tonight!!!!

***Already tuning into the Survivior Fan VS.Favorites---Can I just add that I am already glad Johnny Fairplay is gone! He is just TOOOO annoying!

****Celebrity Rehab is still great TV...It is so hard to turn away it's like a train wreck!

***Went on a psuedo double date last week...Jeff & Doug and Roxy & I went to see Ring of Fire...The Johhny Cash Tribute...LOVED IT!!!

***Went to the Cubs Caravan last month!!! Met Ted Lilly and G. Soto. SOOOO CUTE!!!

***Already have the day off next Friday to sit at the computer with my phone surgically stuck to my head to try and get Cubs 2008 tickets.

***On that note...Opening day is March 31. Which is actually the opening of the baseball season...usually we play away for a week and then come home! Do they realize how cold it is going to be!!!!! I will suffer for the thrill of opening day!

***Went and saw No Country for Old Men with Tommy Lee Jones. Without sounding like an idiot I would lick to quote Tom Hanks from the movie Big ..."I don't get it". I mean I could follow the story and everything but I just didn't get the whole hoopla of it all. I usually go for the art/cinematastic/sundance/indie films but I wish I would of just wasted my time on a cute chick flick like 27 Dresses.

***Baby Hank is growing like a weed! He is standing by himself for a couple of seconds at a time and he can walk along stuff! Does anyone possibly see anouther ER trip in our future?!?!

***Did anyone catch the crazy NHL accident where Zelnick got punctured in his throat by another players skate?...Amazingly his carotid artiery was split but still hanging on by a thread and the surgeons were able to fix it! He is a very Lucky man!

***Going to play Trivia this weekend! Can't wait...I hope they actually have useless info questions instead of actual regualr normal person questions!

***Jim and I were playing the Crack machine the other night before the movie and we got over 100 minllon on trivia Whiz---Food and spirits category. When you get to put your name in for high score I always put GO CUBS.

***Got a new tattoo on Friday...I will put a photo when it heals and I have time (Hoefully before March 12)

L8R G8R!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you have been busy!

Crazily enough I have never watched "Big Brother" and am not following the newest "Survivor."

But I did watch and episode of the Terminator/Sara Conner Chronicles last night. It was okay. I can see the appeal but we missed the first few episodes, and I don't think it will be TV obsession like "Project Runway" is...

I did like "No Country for Old Men" but had to close my eyes for all the bloody parts. I'm a wuss. I also saw "There Will be Blood" but I liked NCfOM better.

Glad to hear that Hank is well and would love to see the tattoo.

_ said...

yea what's up with spell check? of ALL features!

i did see that on the news about the zelnick. he IS lucky. that was a plotline on one the CSI's actuallu...though the guy died.

next time i see GO CUBS on a video game in the peoria area i'll know it's (maybe) you. actually, that's a good idea to put in.