Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Random Pics!

Ted Lilly signing my glove at the Cubs Caravan! Geovany Soto signing a ball for me! He walked right past me on his way in and I was like "Geovany" and he looked up and was all "Hey"
Yes I was that close during the Q and A!
Okay so here is my Isabel Bloom angel on the top of my foot. The picture is from the day I got it so it is really swollen and sore and red. The Angel is for my Aunt Neva ( MyGodmother) who has been my guardian angel since she passed. We had this sculpture with flowers put in the annex of my aunts church so all will remember her. This is my memorial so I know she is always with me!
Okay here is the actual picture of the sculpture so you can see how it turned out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
It completely reminds me of Rob's mom. It's so nice to know we all have angels. What a great tribute. Who did it for you?

Kriss said...

Tim Beck of Freedom Ink in Peoria. he ia right behind haddads off of Main...next to papa John's. He has done 3 pieces for me and 2 for Jim. He has won awards all over the world. I have his web site on my links to the right of the posts.

Hope you start to seeling better Angie!