Friday, February 22, 2008

Today's the Day...

I sit here this morning with the excitement of a third grader going to Disneyland! Single Game tickets go on sale today for the Chicago Cubs 2008 season! So I have my list of games I want to try and get and of course the order to get them in. I have gotten myself into the virtual waiting room and have the phone number in the phone ready to go...The puck drops at 10am. Sorry about the hockey reference but you know what I mean. I will say it doesn't seem to me that the virtual waiting room is working right now which kinda freaks me out but I have always had way more luck on the phone then on the puter. So I hope in about 5 hours my hard work will have paid off and we will have about 5 games to go to this year!

Batter up Guys it's almost Baseball season!

Also thank you to the blogger gods because spell check is working again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kriss....great meeting you at the Cubs Caravan. Hope to run into you again sometime.

Trudi said...

Hope you got all the tickets you wanted and then some!

Thanks for the heads up on spell checker. It has been annoying!!!