Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cubs Cubs Cubs

okay so I realize for like 17 hours we were in 1st place...I didn't think we would stay in it for very long but Hey as a cubs fan you take what ever you can get.
I will say it is was very strange to cheer for the Cardinals to win when they were playing the Brewers! I know some think that is being a fair weather fan but i actually think you would be a stupid fan if you didn't look at each game and figure out what is going to help your team and go for it!
BTW...I am soo happy to see Matt Murton back he is one of my favorite players and I am so glad he was brought back up! Plus he won the winning run the other day! Go RED!

Go Cubs Go...Hey Chicago what y say...Cubs are going to win today!

Oh Another side note...I really don't want Glavin to win his 300th game against the Cubs...especially at home! Guess we will see tomorrow!

1 comment:

_ said...

i know, i was so glad to see matt back. and he got to be the one to dash across the plate to put them in first (or a tied first place, whatever).

and it felt just creepy going for the cardinals that night. i would almost wish the cards well normally if their fans weren't such jerks.