Saturday, August 04, 2007

Movies I have seen

No Reservations...found it really boring and I thought nothing really happened in it!

Hairspray...What fun and with a cameo from John Waters and Rikki Lake! Although John Travolta was just a bit off!

Now I Pronounce you Chuck and Larry... I really enjoyed it...so not PC but I found myself laughing...Rob Schneider steals the show and a fun little cameo at the end is pretty hysterical!

I'll let you know when I see any others!

Sorry not a Harry Potter fan so I can not comment on the movie as I didn't see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know,at first, I really wanted to see No Reservations. Then, I read a review and found out what the true premise of the movie was about. It seems that the previews were a bit misleading. Did you think so?