Saturday, August 04, 2007

New Drinking Game!

Okay so I realize not everyone is watching Big Brother 8 obsessively like I do but I think there is a whole group of Frat boys out there who, I am sure, have found a new drinking game.
I think everyone has partaken of the Police Roxanne drinking game...Y'know you either have to drink when they sing "Roxanne" or "Put on the Red Light" also there is the Blue Velvet drinking game when you have to take a drink every time F*CK was said in the movie. I don't know if anyone ever made it thru the whole movie before passing out.
So anywho...On Big Brother 8 there is a player named Amber and she is an emotional roller coaster. Now unlike inside the house when the guys drink whenever Jen says the word "I" it is possible the new drinking game is to chug-a-lug whenever Amber cries. It is seriously the whole time she is on TV. She's upset because she was put on the block...cause her friend won HOH...cause the water ran out...cause it's sunny in California...it is ridiculous the girl should get a contract with Kleenex!

The Power is up for grabs!

1 comment:

_ said...

i found a "Ghost Hunters" drinking game, but then realized making my own one was more fun.