Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Movies!!!

Okay so let me add to the movies...
We went and saw Superbad the other night...
It was pretty funny and very crude...I wouldn't even tell my parents to go see it...
Like Knocked Up...it definitely goes for the sick humor but this one goes really dirty...
Y'know how they will release R movies on DVD with an unrated version...I would be scarred to know what this movie would do to be UnRated. I shudder to think! Still if you are not weak of heart I highly recommend it! I find it funny to think that People magazine gave this movie 4 stars. I can just imagine the highly prude soccer mother of 4 who drives a macked out mini-van having the nanny watch the kids so her and her husband dressed in dockers and a salmon colored polo fresh from the golf course can have a date night at TGI Fridays and the movies. They might go blind from this movie! Oh I would love to see that.

I can see the actor who plays Fogel...aka "MCLOVIN" becoming the geek success and having his won show soon! He pretty much steals the show.

Oh also for all you teenagers out there...Please don't ever use laundry soap containers to steal beer...That can not be healthy! Suds and all!

Chowder!

No comments: